The system uses a login procedure to protect you and the system from unauthorized access. Logging in gives you access to custom information on your My SWE Home Page and community pages.
1. In the login, enter your SWE user name.
2. In the password field, enter your SWE password.
3. If you want this information to be automatically entered the next time you log in, click the Remember Me checkbox. (It is recommended that you don't choose this option if other people have access to your system.) Note: Your browser must accept cookies for this function to operate. Your browser's help materials should provide detailed information or you can review the Setting Your Browser to Accept Cookies in the Technical Requirements section of this Guide.
4. Click Login. Your My SWE Home Page displays.
If you attempted to log in and received a request to try again, you should:
· Make sure you entered both fields correctly
· Enter your email address in the text box and click the Send My Password button to have your password e-mailed to you. This works only if SWE has your current email address.
If you have selected the Remember Me checkbox but you are not automatically logged into the site when visiting it again, you should:
· Check to see that your browser is set to accept cookies
· Delete cookies and try logging in again
Need to retrieve a lost password?
If you can't recall your password, you can have it emailed to you.
1. Begin at the Login Home Page.
2. Enter your email address in the text box and click the Send My Password button to have your password e-mailed to you.
3. Click the Send My Password button. If the email address matches the address SWE has on file for you, your password will be emailed to you.